- Start tomatoes indoors in early April. Seeds require soil temperatures of 20°C to 30°C to germinate.
- Be sure to transfer to a cooler area before transplanting to harden off and avoid transplant shock.
- After last frost, set out 45-50 cm [18-20"] apart, in rows 90 cm [36"] apart.
- For stronger roots and more draught resistance, transplant deeply or on an angle.
- Water, well and evenly, but do not keep soil continuously wet as roots require oxygen from soil.
- Fertilize regularly.
- Seed Centre recommends using large [25 litre+] black plastic pots for northern gardeners. This gives warmer soil temperatures and provides better control of soil conditions.
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.