Growing peppers can be very challenging and rewarding. An excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Start plants 8 to 10 weeks prior to transplanting outdoors.
- Sow seed 7 mm [1/4″] deep.
- Plant outdoors when soil is warm.
- When full size, pick promptly to encourage new growth.
- If temperature drops below 7°C, fruit set will be hindered
Yellow Hungarian Hot Wax – 70 days. Sturdy 60 cm [24″] plants grow well in marginal conditions. Waxy canary yellow fruits 15-20 cm long, 5 cm across [6-8″x2″] Hot flavoured pepper turns bright orange when ripe. Excellent for pickling and fresh use.