Growing peppers can be very challenging and rewarding. An excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Start plants 8 to 10 weeks prior to transplanting outdoors.
- Sow seed 7 mm [1/4″] deep.
- Plant outdoors when soil is warm.
- When full size, pick promptly to encourage new growth.
- If temperature drops below 7°C, fruit set will be hindered
Jalepèno – 70 days. ‘M’ type. Produces numerous dark green peppers, 8 cm [3″] long and averaging 4 cm [1.5″] in diameter. Fruit turn red at maturity. The required pepper for salsas and Mexican dishes.