Growing peppers can be very challenging and rewarding. An excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Start plants 8 to 10 weeks prior to transplanting outdoors.
- Sow seed 7 mm [1/4″] deep.
- Plant outdoors when soil is warm.
- When full size, pick promptly to encourage new growth.
- If temperature drops below 7°C, fruit set will be hindered
California Wonder – 72 days from transplant. Special mosaic resistant stock. Thick walled, blocky fruits 10 cm long and 9 cm across [4×3.5″] 3-4 lobes. Smooth glossy green peppers borne upright on 60-75 cm [24-30″] plants. Peppers will turn red if left to fully mature. Excellent for stuffing and recommended for freezing.